Dresden Files: Obscurely Ostentatious Ozarkian Obelisk – Season 1 Episode 3

bassprohqA new Face joins the ranks of the other Dresden team, with a little help from an old RPPR favorite. This one intents to be more of a friendly outlook regarding the Supernatural Ozarks. However, this friendliness is immediately challenged by a conflict between some of the local color and some denizens of the Nevernever. These folks have a have the urge to start a feud with a clan beyond their comprehension. Can Team Face Find a peaceful resolution?

6 comments for “Dresden Files: Obscurely Ostentatious Ozarkian Obelisk – Season 1 Episode 3

1. Badger
    April 23, 2016 at 1:45 am

Absolutely glorious. I’ve waited so long to hear this campaign, and it does not disappoint. This definitely has the feel of a Dresden story, with the humor, absurdity and danger all traveling hand in hand. Kudos, too, to Eric, for making an instantly memorable character. Great job, everyone!

2. DiploRaptor
    April 24, 2016 at 1:29 pm

As a male fan who sews I’d take the challenge but though I could sew them, whelp male so would be super strange,
    Either way this was an excellent session and loved it reminded me of an old group of mine and our antics and actions.

3. Eric
    April 25, 2016 at 10:49 pm

They’re out there people . . . just FYI

4. Astro
    April 27, 2016 at 11:55 pm

I’ll be honest guys, this one was kind of hard to sit through.

I’m glad y’all had fun but the near constant sexual jokes/innuendo was cringey and, in my opinon, in poor taste. There also seemed to be alot more dead air than is usual for a RPPR AP.

Twas not all bad. Dan’s doing a good job being the storyteller and I liked his coyote/crow character quite a bit.

• Astro
      April 28, 2016 at 12:04 am

Correction, sexual jokes/innuendo in the beginning vignettes.

• FuzzyDan
      May 1, 2016 at 7:37 am

I fully admit that the dead air is a bad on my part, not GMing on the regular in conjunction with choosing a campaign structure/system that relies on quick Improv pivots proved to be a bigger challenge than originally assumed.